I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

frustration

There's this asshole on a motorbike who's always driving up and down the street I live on. Lots of bikes go by every day, but this guy gets a little way down the street and then REVS HIS MOTOR like he thinks he's racing someone, and goes tearing down the street. Lori once thought something had exploded outside when she heard it. I've complained about this to her before -- I always say that I'm going to corner the bastard one day and beat the shit out of him. Well, today I was riding my bike down the street, and there he is, talking to some guys on the sidewalk. I'm like, "oh, this is going to be great." So Mr. Man says something to his pals, then REVS his damn bike and screeches in a little circle for them, and they're like yaaay! And I shout at the guy, "THAT IS SO FUCKING OBNOXIOUS! PEOPLE LIVE ON THIS STREET, YOU JERK!" And what does fucker do? He laughs, revs the bike again, and goes tearing off toward campus, while his jackhole friends just laaaugh and laugh.

Admittedly, I should have expected as much from FUCKING RETARDS, but ...

I'm angry, and I'm embarrassed, and I get home and run into the living room to share my tale of woe with Lori, and she fucking laughs at me! What the fuck?!?! She goes APOPLECTIC all the time about the STOOPIDEST stuff, but I listen to her -- I even act like I'm interested, most of the time (which, in general, I'm not. terrible? yes.). GAH!

So, later, she comes by and apologizes, and says I should've expected that and those guys will always be assholes. I'm sure they will, I just didn't expect her to be one, too. I didn't say that, though. The good comebacks only come later. I'm feeling kind of lame.

consider my feelings officially hurt
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?