I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Monday, March 22, 2004

Another sunny day. They follow one another here, day after day after day. I start to long for a downpour; gray skies have become comforting, where in Virginia they were opressive. Just the promise of rain, that's all I want. Traces of moisture in the air, a hint of the sea on the breeze.

I haven't written in a while because I've been busy entertaining Luke. It's immensly satisfying to know that we did everything I could possibly think of to do in L.A., and then some. We overlooked nothing. It was exhausting, and exciting, and wonderful. I've spent so long shut in my room feeling sorry for myself that being outside all day, exploring and talking and drinking endless cups of coffee, has been a revelation. I think I can safely say that my cloudy days have passed, for now. Not that anything's changed with my situation, that's still pretty fucked up, but it no longer feels like the end of the world. Just the end of the world as I know it.

Current Music: Luigi Boccherini, La Musica Notturna Delle Strade Di Madrid No. 6, OP.30

Current Mood: ambivalent

we are the kissers, we are the holders of hands -- we are the make-believers
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?