I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Monday, February 02, 2004

So, things happening in my life:

Lori and I kidnapped Sara's little brother Theo while Sara was out of town and made him play videogames with us. It was super neato, especially since Sanjay showed me how to destroy people with Samus in Super Smash Bros. Melee (thanks Sanjay!).

In my search for excellent coffee, I've discovered that a Grande Raspberry Mocha with whipped cream at Starbucks hits the spot. Almond's not bad either.

The one and only Tim Maness responded to my posts (go Tim!)

I've been playing Simpsons: Hit and Run and Diablo II incessantly. Diablo just never stops being fun, and Hit and Run may be a GTA ripoff, but it's awesome. Now I can't stop spouting Apu-isms such as "that car belongs in the bargain bin!" Plus, Theo loaned us his Xbox, so now I can play Knights of the Old Republic. Yay! And don't even get me started on Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II -- it's next on my Gamefly list, and I CAN'T WAIT.

Does anyone want to buy me a Gameboy SP? I love you ... =]

Current Music: Strokes: Room on Fire

Current Mood: (yawn)
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?