I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Once more, USC says "What? You're a student? Well FUCK YOU!"

So I called the USC dental practice about a week ago to schedule a dentist appointment, 'cause it's been too long. How long, I'm not going to say. At any rate, the girl on the phone told me I had a 4 p.m. appointment with Dr. Wong at the practice, which is in University Village (the shopping center across from school). I just went there, 15 minutes early so I could fill out paperwork, and was told I didn't have an appointment with anyone there. I went down the hall to check at the oral health clinic, and the lady said I'd had a 1 p.m. appointment with Dr. Yee, at the dental school across the street. Also, I had another appointment at 2:50 on the 24th. I tried to convince her of what the girl on the phone had told me, but she was having none of it. She told me to go across the street, up two floors, have them page Dr. Yee at the desk, and then ask him what I should do. I said, "Uh huh, right," and then went to Subway and had a sandwich. And now I'm bitching to my blog. God dammit.

Anyway, I just tore through the entire series of "Preacher," which is about a Texas preacher posessed by a spirit more powerful than God, who hunts down God to make him pay for fucking both heaven and earth up. Also, a 97-year-old Irish vampire named Cassidy. It's unbelievably violent, and full of man-rape and other sexual deviance, and features language so foul it would knock your mother out -- and it's fuckin' GREAT! Go read it. Now.

now I swear like an Irish vampire
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?