I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Okay, so, I'd have to call this the coolest thing ever. What is this movie about? I have no idea. My next plan of action is to go find out. But I stopped my internet shenaniganery just to share with you, the anonymous and possibly non-existent readers of my blog (except for you, Tim, we all know you're out there). Mm hmm.

See, who says I'm wasting time by sitting alone in my room all day, reading comics in the dark?

Current Music: NIN, The Perfect Drug

Current Mood: I am wearing my new elf hat. Thank you J. Crew. Also Lori, for chucking said package at my door.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?