I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Thursday, January 08, 2004

So my iPod, whose name I think is George, now has a new battery. This pleases me. The battery even came with a tiny screwdriver (for prying open the iPod case) that is perfect for tightening the screws on my glasses. Yee ha.

These are the thrilling minutiae of my life. Is everyone's blog this retarded? I wouldn't know, because I don't read blogs. Well, except for Spike's blog. See how I linked that, even though there's a perfectly serviceable link to your left? I'm too good to you, really.

let it snow
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?