I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Ah, back at school. Yesterday Lori and I went to the Getty and the Farmer's Market. I keep finding new and exciting places to eat at the market, it's nuts. Last night I found a Singaporean (?) restaurant and had a bowl of coconut soup. MMM. You know, for a long time I thought Singapore was a city in China. I do be eegnorant. So then we went to Whole Foods, and there in the produce section was a display of Brussels sprouts. They were clearly labeled "Brussel" sprouts. Now, I may be a dork, but it seems kind of important to get the name of the vegetables right, yes? You don't see stores selling "skwash," do you? So I asked to talk to a manager. She said she'd tell "them" and get it straightened out. I wonder who this "them" is, this mislabeler of vegetables? Grr, says I.

Yeah, so I'm a dork. Lori concurs.

Current Music: Return of the King videogame noises (Lori's bashing orcs)

Current Mood: full of skwash soup
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?