I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Saturday, December 06, 2003

True Story: Since I went to that concert where Beck talked about Elliott Smith, I've been seeing Elliott Smith everywhere. I read about him in three different magazines, and my friend Jason made me a whole Elliott Smith CD and hid it outside my door, under a mop. The mop is unrelated. What is related is that Jason markered a great design on the CD, with a tattoey sort of heart w/ a sword in it. I knew Messr. Smith died recently, because Beck played one of his songs in memoriam. What happened to him? I asked Jason the other night. "He stabbed himself in the chest," said Jason. "Didn't you see my CD?"

Current Music: guess who!

Current Mood: blue -- my favorite color, but not a nice place to be
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?