I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Mm, Christmas. Well, sort of. This has got to be the least festive Christmas break I've ever had, but I'm still having a good time. I've been hanging out with Kevin every moment I haven't been asleep or sick (boy do vomiting and fever put ME in a holiday mood) and I haven't called any of my other friends. I SUCK. A little, anyway. (suck)

Yesterday I beat Myst. I started it the day before. It was a lot easier than I remembered, although maybe beating it before helped. I cheated last time, though. This time I used my brain. Can't get Riven to work on the laptop, though . The instructions should really include "and if you're using a Mac, FUCK YOU, haha." The third one is OS X native, but I don't wanna skip ahead.
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?