I wasn't there, I know nothing.

Meg Lasswell writes about comics sometimes. She'll also be your friend, if you bring her coffee.











 

Reading makes your brain go "ping"



People I know say the darndest things

Other people are okay too, I guess






















 
Archives
<< current














Dude, not my fault
 

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Lately I've been going to the BBC website for my daily news fix. I've noticed that they seem to have a different selection of America-related stories than U.S. sites do, and their coverage of international news is much greater. Sometimes they talk funny, though. It took me a good five minutes to figure out that this mysterious "Number 10" they kept referring to was the Prime Minister (well, not Tony himself, but the official entity of the Prime, uh, Ministry). It's kind of like how we say "the White House" when we mean the executive branch here, I guess. I don't know if the editing of the BBC news is any less biased than that of American sources, but at least it's a different bias.

swimming in the frozen sky
 
 
This blog is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?